AdShark Marketing is a strategic digital marketing agency that focuses on driving revenue for our clients by implementing paid search advertising, social advertising, organic search engine optimization (SEO), website design & development and conversion-rate optimization strategies.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist. The ideal candidate is driven and passionate about internet marketing and has experience with PPC (Search Engine Marketing/Paid Search and Paid Social).
Why Join Us?
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing agency that offers incredible opportunity, flexible schedules, a fun work environment and a great culture!
The Digital Creative Designer position is responsible for overseeing client creative which can include a wide range of design projects. Designers are required to be team-oriented while being able to independently handle client communication throughout the entire design process. An understanding of marketing principles and concepts is needed in order to create ads that not only excel visually, but work effectively as a marketing piece. We seek creatives who are passionate about design and strive for excellence while also being resilient and capable of receiving all types of feedback from clients and teammates alike.
* Work with Creative Manager to create and fulfill various design tasks and projects.
* Develop social media and search display ads for various clients in a wide variety of industries.
* Create marketing-oriented ads and design concepts that achieve visual excellence.
* Oversee all design projects for assigned clients.
* Ideate and conceptualize innovative ideas for promoting client services or products.
* Complete projects and work within given timeframes and be responsible for project deadlines.
* Ensure consistency of branding and creative across various platforms for both clients and AdShark.
* Bachelor degree or higher in graphic design, marketing or similar field OR at least 4 years of experience in the marketing and design industry.
* In touch with the latest technology and trends in digital design, advertising, and marketing.
* Detailed-oriented and organized with digital files.
* Familiarity with designing social media ads, display ads, web graphics, and other digital designs.
* Entry-level experience or higher in motion animation, photography and video editing is needed.
* Positive disposition and ability to collaborate with a team, as well as operate independently.
* Ability to handle criticism and capable of separating personal emotions from work projects.
Other Preferred Skills
* Some familiarity with digital marketing specifically - PPC, SEM, SEO, CRO and a slew of other 3 letter acronyms.
* Some experience with motion animations and video editing software.
* Some experience in web design and layout.
* Familiarity with WordPress and some other website software and platforms.