At Agency MABU, we advance the efforts of our clients through authentic storytelling, strategic intuition, and innovative communications solutions. We are seeking an experienced Strategic Communications Manager to join our collaborative team of organizational communicators.
The right candidate will be willing and able to:
- Work directly with clients to elevate their communications efforts and support their mission.
- Build strategic communication plans and deploy public awareness campaigns in both traditional and digital media outlets.
- Coordinate earned media activities including news releases, news conferences, pitching story ideas and building positive relations with reporters, editors, bloggers, and influencers.
- Bring a brand story to life by researching, writing, and delivering compelling content.
- Engage audiences with compelling messaging on all platforms including print, video, web, blogs, social media, etc.
- Conduct market research studies including executive interviews, focus group sessions, and online surveys.
- Work alongside a great group of talented individuals and forever be labeled a ‘MABUite’.
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Minimum of five (5) years of communications experience in health & human services, non-profits, city, state, federal, or tribal government, project management, and/or marketing agency. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, digital media, business, or another related field.
Contact Email for Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org