The AAF-ND Education Committee is determined to help creative students engage in professional networking opportunities, develop their portfolios, have their work recognized, and find meaningful advertising work in North Dakota post-grad.
Here’s what we have in the works for students for the 2021-2022 Season
- Virtual Portfolio Review Day (Have your portfolio reviewed by professionals in the industry)
- Student American Advertising Awards (Receive state-wide recognition for your student work)
- Monthly Professional Speakers (With student discount)
- Resources for Academic Scholarships & Grants
- Student Membership Discount (Less than half the cost!)
Single membership for one college or university student, or first-year graduate at a discounted rate (Over 50% off!). With our streamlined memberships, if you can’t attend an event, send a friend (registration must be completed using the member’s email address to claim a member ticket). Dues include membership in AAF-ND from September 2021 – June 2022 and concurrent membership in the District 8 and national American Advertising Federation.
- Seven educational events ($350 value)
- One American Advertising Awards ticket ($70 value)
- American Advertising Awards entry discounts