The AAF-ND Education Committee is determined to help creative students engage in professional networking opportunities, develop their portfolios, have their work recognized, and find meaningful advertising work in North Dakota post-grad.
Here’s what we have in the works for students for the 2021-2022 Season
- Virtual Portfolio Review Day (Have your portfolio reviewed by professionals in the industry)
- Student American Advertising Awards (Receive state-wide recognition for your student work)
- Monthly Professional Speakers (With student discount)
- Resources for Academic Scholarships & Grants
- Student Membership Discount (Less than half the cost!)
Single membership for one college or university student, or first-year graduate at a discounted rate (Over 50% off!). With our streamlined memberships, if you can’t attend an event, send a friend (registration must be completed using the member’s email address to claim a member ticket). Dues include membership in AAF-ND from September 2021 – June 2022 and concurrent membership in the District 8 and national American Advertising Federation.
- Seven educational events ($350 value)
- One American Advertising Awards ticket ($70 value)
- American Advertising Awards entry discounts
SIGN ME UP!
Outside of membership, we also offer many opportunities for students at no cost! Follow along on Facebook for all of our FREE offerings.
Are you an educator?
Request a virtual classroom pitch. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll coordinate a time with you.