AAF-ND Local Entrants Take Home Trophies at 2022 District 8 Competition
The North Dakota chapter of the American Advertising Federation (AAF-ND) is proud to announce that our state-level entrants won a total of 9 awards at the District 8 level. This included 5 student awards & 4 professional awards.
District 8 is one of 14 regional districts, and is made up of clubs throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin. Winners from this round will advance to the national finals.
The winners were:
- Mysha Wenzel -ReYou Website – MSUM – BEST OF SHOW!
- Mysha Wenzel – ReYou Website – MSUM – Gold
- Mysha Wenzel – ReYou Brand Identity Campaign – MSUM – Silver
- Nick Loock – Washington Golds Website – MSUM – Silver
- Nick Loock – Washington Golds Identity Campaign – MSUM – Silver
- Agency MABU – Ducks Unlimited 2021 Wetlands PSA – Silver (Public Service Television)
- Foley – Nice Barbershop Company – Silver (Art Direction – Campaign)
- The Good Kids – The Good Kids Rebrand – Silver (Integrated Media Campaign)
- Threefold – Threefold Demo Reel – Silver (Cinematography – Single)